As an Associate Professor at the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing, Mike teaches in the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Area of Concentration and act as coordinator of the 2nd Degree Accelerated BSN Program. I teach in both the Doctor of Nursing Practice and BSN programs. Mike's area of practice includes Emergency Medicine and Disaster Preparation and Response.
Mike's currently teaches courses on Physical Assessment on both the graduate and undergraduate levels, Trauma and Emergency Medicine Clinical Emphasis for the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner AOC, Differential Diagnosis Clinical, Clinical Diagnostics, and Critical Care Nursing. One of his main courses is Fundamentals of Disaster and Mass Casualty Care.
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Log in to Pathways or use the Navigate app.
- Select Appointments > Schedule an Appointment
- Select Pitt Global as the Care Unit.
- Select Study Abroad Virtual Advising as the Location
- Select Study Abroad Program Specific Questions as the service
- Select my name and find a time that works for you!
Having trouble or don't see a time that works for you? Just email me!