Hello! My name is Chelsea and I am the program manager for the School of Nursing! My first study abroad experience took me to Warsaw, Poland, where I eventually returned to get my Master's Degree in International Relations & Diplomacy. I also spent a year living in the Czech Republic and another two years living in a small Croatian village. I am really excited to work with you to explore how global experiences fit into your goals as a student, as a professional and for personal development. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime at email@example.com to discuss global opportunities.
Schedule an appointment with me using Pathways!
- Click my personal Pathways link here.
- Login to Pathways with your Pitt username and password
- Select Find Available Time
- Select the time you want to meet
- Review the appointment and click the schedule button
- You will see a graphic that confirms that you have made an appointment with me & receive a confirmation in your Pitt email
Don't see a time that works for you? Just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!