ISA offers a program for undergraudate students can experience studying abroad in Colombia and taking science, engineering or math courses in English alongside international and Colombia students.
The Universidad del Norte is one of the top universities in Colombia and the Caribbean region. Institutional internationalization is a priority for the UniNorte, whose civil, electrical, electronics, industrial, mechanical and systems engineering programs have been accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
To find out information about courses offered click here.
- Pitt student in good academic and behavioral standing
- Must be studying in your second year or higher at the time of application
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Please check provider's website for additional requirements
Cost of the program: Please check with the provider's website. Please note once you are registered for the program, you will be charged the $300 study abroad fee through the Pitt Pay system. Remember that your lifestyle and spending choices can greatly affect the amount of money you'll need while abroad. Visit our Budgeting page for more information.
For global scholarship opportunities, check out:
- the Pitt GEO scholarship page for links to national, provider and private scholarship samples
- PittFund$Me for Pitt sponsored funding including Pitt wide global scholarships, Nationality Rooms, VIH, etc.
- PittFund$Me for the SSOE Global Experience Scholarships!
You should first apply to Pitt's online application on this website, we then suggest you start your application on the ISA website prior to their deadline (typically in March).