Mission of the Study Abroad Office
- To advance the academic goals of the University by developing and promoting a variety of international educational opportunities.
- To augment students' intellectual, professional, and personal development through both formal and experiential learning in another cultural context.
- To enhance students' cross-cultural awareness and appreciation in an increasingly complex global environment.
- To provide affordable programs to all interested and qualified students.
- To promote international opportunities beyond traditional groups to include underrepresented student groups and disciplines.
- To augment current program and exchange offerings to include more opportunities in varied geographic locations.
- To enable students to apply their cross-cultural skills to personal and professional endeavors.